Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ICSketches #151

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  I’m late in posting this, I was extremely busy yesterday with all the Valentine’s stuff.  It’s time for another sketch from ICS.  I really loved this one, and used a wee stamps image.

ICS-151

As you can see it’s very simple again, but I like it! 

This is being entered into the following:

Crafts and Me – distressed

Little Darlings – favorite embellishment(ribbon)

Penny’s Paper Crafty – anything goes

Digital Tuesday – use your stash(crocheted flower)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Dru said...

This is just too cute! Love the way you made it look like it's in a frame. LYMom

Lou Sims said...

Cute card Sara and love that huge flower ribbon. Did you make the crochet centre?

Lou
x

meg said...

Beautiful card the DP goes so well with the image. I have nominated you for a Liebster award please visit my blog for details.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Sara. Love the image.
Debbie x