Monday, September 12, 2011

Jellypark Sponsors Fetch A Sketch

Good Monday morning to you!  I hope your having a wonderful start to your day.  Didn’t get much sleep last night, as we had a massive amount of thunder and lightning, and a little bit of rain.  Oh well, at least it’s cooler that the 110 degree weather we had all last week-YUCK!  Ok, Jellypark is sponsoring Fetch A Sketch, this is the 2nd week of the sponsorship.  Here’s the sketch, and my take on it.

JP-fetch-a-sketch

I went with something a little different for me.  I used HUGE flowers, and the ticket sentiment from Jellypark.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

what sweet paper and i love that big flower!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great take on the sketch! cute flower as the focal point! :)