Friday, April 15, 2011

YAY!!! It’s Finally Here

Good morning!  It’s finally time for another release from Sassy Studio Designs.  Lindsay has been hard at work designing some gorgeous images.  So, without further adieu, here is the new LINGERIE SASSY!

SSD-lingerie

Isn’t she gorgeous???  I used the My Minds Eye-Stella Rose papers for this.  I’m very much in love with these papers, so I’m sure you’ll be seeing them a lot.  Ok, onto the details.  We are having a blog hop, so you can see the rest of the DT’s creations.  So, here’s the order:

Me ~ Regan ~ Kathy ~ Rebecca ~ Maria ~ Julie ~ Amanda ~ SSD blog ~

Make sure you leave a comment on the SSD blog to be eligible for the prize.  We are chatting this evening from 7-8 pm PST on the party blog.  There is a permanent link on the right hand side of the SSD site.  Hope to see you there!

9 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Looking good Sara!! x

Kathy said...

Beautiful Sara! I'm loving those papers too! Your card is lovely, so soft and pretty.

Kim Kelley said...

Just beautiful Sara!

Regan said...

So gorgeous, Sara! Those papers are very pretty, and I love your layout! :)

Julie said...

Sara,
Wow! Your card is just beautiful!
Hugs,
julie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design and colors!! I love your card!

Kimberly said...

Love your card, colors are fab...
TFS! www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So beautiful Sara. I luv luv luv the green and she looks quite sexy!

Heather D. said...

Wow! She's one sexy lady! Awesome job! :-)