Monday, June 7, 2010

Another Sassy Graduation

Good Monday to you!!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!  We have gotten through graduation, and everything is settling down now.  I’m not quite sure what to do with myself, my 2 youngest ones are in Washington, and my 2 oldest are always with friends.  It’s been so long since I’ve not had kids to take care of that I don’t know what to do-heehee!  The up side, I can do anything I want!!  I just wanted to share another graduation card that I made for Chelsea’s friends.  It’s also for our Sassy Thursday challenge which you have until Wednesday evening to link up your creation.

SSD-graduation-caitlin

I used Sandra’s Graduation for this card.  And can you believe I didn’t use any DP for this?!  See you in a couple of days with something new, I’m off to go shopping by myself-woo hoo!

6 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

she is a sassy little graduate! very cute card sara

Stef H said...

fabulous card! great image!

Unknown said...

First it's quiet and then it finally dawns on you....I'm free, I'm free!! Enjoy your quietness...oh and lovely grad card..

Dragana Skoro said...

She is so cute. Great job, Sara!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a very sassy and cool graduation card!

Cindy said...

What an awesome grad card!! I love that image!!