Thursday, May 6, 2010

Digi Doodle Challenge #6

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  Today is challenge day at Digi Doodle.  Now, I’m not a DT member but I do have a “job” with them.  Judy has asked me to do their sponsorships, so that means I get to play along with the DT when I have a chance. And today was a sketch, and I LOVE sketches.  And Judy has absolutely adorable images at the Digi Doodle Shop.

DDS-may-sketch

I used Mouse in Teacup image. Isn’t he the absolute cutest?!   So hop on over to the Digi Doodle Shop an grab some adorable images.  And head over to the Digi Doodle blog and play along!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Recipe ~

Image-Mouse in Teacup-DDS

CS-Bazzill Bling

DP- Bo Dot

Coloring Medium- Copics

Misc.-Primas, jewels, ribbon, MS branch punch

5 comments:

Harriet H said...

I absolutely love that stamp and your card is just right for him. We are so glad to have you as part of our team. Thank you


Harriet

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images Sara and lovely Bow....Awesome card...

Katja said...

Love this card. Like the image! I did color the image but didn't made a card with it...Maybe later.

Greetings,
Katja