Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Cupcake Tree Bookmark!

tiddly-inks-bookmark

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I have a very simple but cute little bookmark for you today.  This absolutely adorable image is from Tiddly Inks.  If you love Christy’s images, make sure you check out her shop, or join her PCP group.  This is also for my Design DIVAS blog group monthly challenge.  Gina gave us the challenge to make something that has to do with reading.  I decided to give this to Sabrina since these are her favoritem colors!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

what a different image and you make it look sooooooo beautiful@ this is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

I couldn't wait to see what came up when I clicked on your link, The Cupcake Tree!! What a darling image... I can think of nothing better than picking cupcakes...Micki

Gina Lindsay said...

Great job with the challenge and what a fun image.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love that the shape is different than the usual bookmark. You did a great job on this challenge. I'm such a loser (LOL) and haven't done this challenge yet.

Dru said...

Very cute - I too love the shape! And the bling of course!! LYMom

Unknown said...

Love your bookmark and love that it is not traditional. Love the image and all the glitter, too!