Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ATC’s

50's-ATC

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  I have some ATC’s to share with you today.  I actually made these a few weeks ago, just haven’t posted them.  This first one is for the 50’s group.  The image is 50’s sweetheart from The Greeting Farm

Geisha-Anya-ATC

This next one was for the Asian group.  The image is Geisha Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I happened to get this image while it was a digi, so it was easily resized.

TGF-atc

This one also uses a digi image from The Greeting Farm, it’s Timmy Stocking-isn’t he sooooo cute!!!

Vintage-ATC

This was for the vintage category,and I’m so sorry, I don’t know where I got the image.  But it is a vintage ad for Warner’s.

Rockin-Roxie-ATC

And this one was for the Rock ‘n Roll category.  As soon as I saw this category I knew I had to use this image.  This is Rockin’ Roxie from Sassy Studio Designs.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Piali said...

So Cute Sara!!! love them all.