Sunday, April 19, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #33


Good evening, hope all is well with you. I've finally had some time to make something this week. This kids have been home for Easter break, so we've been busy with them. And of course the whole MIL thing. So I made this card for the House Mouse Challenge this week. The challenge for this week was to use multiple images or one image cut into multiple pieces. Oh my goodness, this one was very challenging for me. The image is one I got from my mother,and also the sentiment. The third image is one I just got from someone on SCS. I stamped the images in Black Staz-On, and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I blended with the colorless blender pencil. I used a Martha Stewart glitter pen to go over the words. All cs and dp is DCWV. The corners are cut with the victorian corner punch. The ribbon is from the Dollar store. I used scalloped nestabilities, and used a yellow eyelet. I did accent with stickles. The gems are from Michael's. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

20 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

cute take on the challenge! I had fun doing this one, but couldn't for the life of me come up for the one using a bag or box. and of course yours for that week was GORGEOUS!!!! but I really like all of your bright colors - it makes me happy!! :D

The Wired Angel said...

Dessert.. yum! I love House Mouse...and thanks for sharing your take on this cute stamp image.

Unknown said...

very cute.

Jaspere said...

Now that is one fun challenge and such a cute card.

*Sally* said...

colourful and pretty!

Katy Myhre said...

So cute! I love house mouse. I just got some from a image swap. Can't to be able to create with them.

Kryssi said...

that is such a sweet looking card with all the pastels, sara!

Miss Molly said...

Love the way you worked the challenge Sara!!

Jacquel said...

Love your card Sara and the cute image! tfs!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is really cute!!!! Love the paper (:

Veronica Z said...

very nice job with the challenge!

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, that would definitely be a challenge for me too.

Carmen said...

Delightful!

Unknown said...

So cute. I always look forward to seeing what you do with the HM challenge.

Dru said...

This turned out so cute Sara - I love those colors - dessert colors!! I see a lot of pretty little details too - very cool! LYMom

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable card! I love dessert colors!

Lesly said...

Cute card! I love the mouse stamps, but still don't have any. Hopefully I'll order one soon. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

I have trouble using yellow for some reason but Sara your color combo is really great. Very cheerful and adorable images.

Anne said...

awe-cute colors-so cheery!

Michelle said...

Awe!! I love it! I love the House Mouse stamps! I only have one....so far! LOL! TFS!