Friday, September 26, 2008

Got Snow?



Wow! It's been awhile. I've been trying to get this posted, but once again my chaotic life got in the way. I bought this Bella because she looks just like my second daughter. Ashlee started snowboarding last winter, and LOVES it!!! I saw this one right after she learned, but put off buying it until now. I'm so glad I finally got it, she is adorable-just like Ash!!! I colored her in the same colors that Ashlee was wearing when she went boarding. The sentiment I printed on the computer. Got Snow? is something Ashlee started saying after she went. I thought is was cute, so I stole it from her. Although she didn't mind at all. Hope you like it, let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

cute card! i bought this one too, it reminded me of my dd's who snowboard. I couldn't resist it. thanks for sharing. your card came out great!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card.

Cris A said...

Great Bellas!

Dru said...

Of course I love it - it's my Ashlee - great job - love the image and colors. LYMom

Danielle's Designs said...

I love BELLA stamps (they are so addicting). I really like the paper and card layout that you used with this Bella! TFS

Danielle
SCS Blogger Group