Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ballet Sophie


OMG! I absolutely love this stamp!!! I just received it in the mail, and had to immediately play with it. This stamp was also made for a very special reason, the proceeds help a little girl with cancer. So if you go to the Hanna website you will be able to buy her as well, and who wouldn't want her. Anyway this was made for the hanna challenge on Splitcoast, when I saw this sketch, I knew it was perfect for this Sophie. Hope you like it, let me know.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

What a great card for a little girl! That moose is just too CUTE! :)

Enfys said...

This is so sweet, I'll check out the link for the stamp. Just hopped over from the SCS blog forum, love your blog.

specialcraftmom4 said...

You did a great job with this stamp! I will go check out this stamp (:

Dragana Skoro said...

Nice job. Thanks for telling us about the stamp.

Elizabeth said...

SO cute - my niece would LOVE this!

Elizabeth
Southampton, UK

Darlene said...

Wow ... Sophie looks perfect with this background! What a cute, cute card!!